Sunday 21 September 2014

The Silver Banshee

Hey lovelies, so I decided to give blogging another go. For my first post I'd like to talk about a collaboration I was in just recently.

My friend Azen and I created a group called "The Collusion Society" where we organise huge collaborations with other Pinay Youtubers and so far it has been a success. It was just such a lovely experience as I got to work with very talented girls as well as YouTubers I look up to.

Anyway the theme was Marvel Heroes & Villains and the character I got assigned to was the Silver Banshee, which has a skull based design. In all honestly I was so nervous about this look, I did about 8 different designs and below you will see the last design I did which is the one I posted on YouTube. Looking back now there are a few things I would do different, like making it more cartoon like, not having the cracks in the skull and doing a full face instead of half. But hey, we all learn from our mistakes right?

No comments:

Post a Comment